ManOfSteel TDS ManOfSteel TDS

Looks good sounds good, but was over all underwhelming with the writing and the jokes.

Fallen Hope Fallen Hope

I like the concept, and all but as you said it is an animatic and I think a fully rendered version of this would be great, and until then I can't accept it as being more than just an animatic. I hope to see a full version of this in the future.

ShadyDingo responds:

I completely understand where you are coming from, and it honestly is nothing more but a storyboarded frame by frame animatic :D I will take this further in the future, and I'm eagerly waiting to get started on this as soon as I can.

man and dude no1 man and dude no1

For your first animation, this is quite good. I don't animate myself, but I would work on making your art cleaner, and give it a bit more consistency. Some scenes would have color while other would not, as well as this weird fuzzy filter looking thing that was sometimes there, and sometimes not. The audio was decent, but slightly fuzzy.

Good luck on your future projects. You certainly show plenty of potential.

Free Bernie Free Bernie

Fun, cute, and entertaining. It all makes for a nice game.

Winx Save the Day Winx Save the Day

Well made game, good art. I would suggest adding color choices for eyes, or skin.

Jetpack. Jetpack.

Amazing attention to detail! You obviously have a great understanding of your medium as well as very talented. Great piece and keep the work coming!

'Alice in Wonderland' 'Alice in Wonderland'

Beautiful! Love the colors and detail. Alice's design is also quite interesting. Just love this piece, great job.

HandInACupcake responds:

Thankyou very much, yeah I'm personally not fond of the traditional design, thought she go go a lil steampunk.

Toon Link Toon Link

Very cute. Clean style and well done. The only thing I really see that needs improvement is the shoulder area. Something feels off to me, Like the arms are separate from his body...I'm not too sure, sorry,